When you register or update an account on Reach, you provide us personal information such as your full name, gender and email address. Your full name is made public on our Services, including on your profile page and in search results.
We will not sell or rent to others your personal information. We use your personal information to help us efficiently operate the Service, to contact you and to forward messages to you from other Service users.
You can share your location publicly on your incidents posts or comments and can also share it privately with your contacts. Your location is obtained thanks to the capabilities of computer or mobile device you are using. We may use and store information about your location to provide certain features of our Services. For example: To alert which contacts are close to you or to your contacts with tracking permits know where you are or to alert you about new dangers around you. We do not store your IP address in any of the aforementioned examples.
Reach reserves the right, at its sole discretion, and without any obligation to do so, to review and remove user-created services and content at will and without notice, and delete content and accounts. Reach reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to ban participants or terminate access to services. Please note that this policy may apply on, but will not be limited to, the publication or distribution of any content or use of the service in a way that:
- Depicts nudity of any sort including full or partial human nudity or nudity in non-human forms such as cartoons, fantasy art or manga.
- Incites, advocates, or expresses pornography, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity, hatred, bigotry, racism, or gratuitous violence.
- Is intended to harm or exploit minors in any way.
- Invades anyone's privacy by attempting to harvest, collect, store, or publish private or personally identifiable information, such as passwords, account information, credit card numbers, addresses, or other contact information without their knowledge and willing consent.
- Is illegal or violates any applicable local and national laws; including but not limited to child pornography, bestiality, incest, illegal drugs, software piracy, and harassment.
- Threatens, stalks, defames, defrauds, degrades, victimizes or intimidates an individual or group of individuals for any reason; including on the basis of age, gender, disability, ethnicity, sexual orientation, race or religion; or incites or encourages anyone else to do so.
- Harms or disrupts, or intends to harm or disrupt, another user's computer or would allow you or others to illegally access software or bypass security on Web sites, or servers, including but not limited to spamming.
- Attempts to impersonate a Reach employee, agent, manager, host, administrator, moderator, another user or any other person through any means.
- Promotes or otherwise facilitates the purchase and sale of ammunition or firearms.
- Provides false or incomplete information about the incidents, this is without evidence or description even after 1 day from publication.
- Contains or could be considered 'junk mail', 'spam', 'chain letters', 'pyramid schemes', 'affiliate marketing' or unsolicited commercial advertisement.
- Attempts to manipulate the system services, including incidents, activities emergency alerts and users.
- Contains advertising for money making schemes, discount cards, credit counseling, online surveys or online contests.
- Provides or creates links to external sites that violate this sentences.